Meet the Team
- Erich is a co-founding partner at Northeast Energy Advisors. Erich has worked with some of the largest manufacturers and property management companies in the US to manage their energy purchases and maximize savings. Previously, Erich held a variety of executive and management positions with some of the nation’s leading electric suppliers including Strategic Energy (now Direct Energy), Green Mountain Energy and CSW (now American Electric Power).
- Erich holds a bachelor’s degree in Economics and a Masters from Texas A&M University.
- Dave is a co-founding partner at Northeast Energy Advisors. Dave brings more than 20 years of deregulated energy experience in both natural gas and electric supply. Dave has held executive and leadership positions at Emerson Electric, Strategic Energy (now Direct Energy), Reliant Energy (now NRG), and was instrumental in the creation of a start-up CX Energy Marketplace electric and natural gas on-line bid platform. Dave has taken his industry insider knowledge to best benefit commercial and industrial clients. Dave’s core value proposition has been to apply his market experience in navigating the complexities of a deregulated energy marketplace to best provide his clients with objective and unbiased cost savings solutions.
- Dave holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering Technology from Penn State University.
- Adam joined Northeast Energy Advisors as a partner in 2011. Previously, Adam was a commercial lender for 13 years at FirstMerit and Westfield banks. Adam has held several positions at non-profit organizations fulfilling his passion to give back to his community. He is active in his church and enjoys time with his family.
- Adam graduated from Walsh University in Canton Ohio, with a degree in Finance and Management